We are looking for the next Senior Patrol Leader to lead the troop during the next 6 months through Bartle summer camp.
We will be holding the election at the scout meeting on December 19.
If a scout is interested, they must at least be of a Star rank and be prepared with answers to the following questions:
1. What is your name, rank, and how long have you been in the troop?
2. What makes you a good leader for Troop 459?
3. How will you increase interest in meetings and campouts?
4. What improvements will you make for the troop?
5. How will you help with rank advancements among scouts?
6. How will you increase turnout and recruit new scouters?
Please join us for our spring Court of Honor (COH). All Scouts should plan on attending, and all family members are welcome to come and watch us recognize the many accomplishments of our Scouts over the last six months.
Where: Colonial Presbyterian Church in the sanctuary
When: Thursday, April 2nd at 7:00 p.m.
Uniform: Class A uniforms
There will be a reception and potluck dessert bar immediately afterward. Each family should please bring a dessert to share.
Tags: Court of Honor
Philmont crew: We will have a planning meeting Monday at 6:45 p.m. before the troop meeting. We need to finalize our crews and come up with their preferences for the various tracks we might want to go on. We will not have another troop meeting before these are due on April 1st.
The rest of the troop: We still have three open slots for any youth members 14 years or older that want to go on the trip. If you are at all interested let me know or come to the meeting at 6:45 p.m.